Saturday, July 31, 2010
When I left last night Bob was finally more comfortable; his pain was excruciating right after surgery. I had a hard time with that, as did our children. We were a pretty solemn group after we each had gone in and seen him. However, his vitals are good and Dr. Denyer was pleased with the surgery. He is one of a a few heart surgeons who perform surgery with the heart still beating, no heart-lung bypass. We watched a video on it - Wow! Pretty amazing. Now the work ahead for him. He will have only a few short days in the hospital where family will visit him. When he returns home, I'm sure he will feel more like having visitors. Thanks so much for all your concern and prayers. We have felt your love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Creatures from the deep (Hawaii 07)
Henry's Lake catch - 5 pounders
1 comment:
We love you guys! Thanks for your examples to so many! We will keep you all in our prayers!
Love, Katie Sommer
Post a Comment