It has been the best day yet; so good that Bob probably overextended the time on his feet. He has been thinking about what he is missing at Scout Camp and is so grateful for youth and adult leaders who are doing amazing things to make it successful.
Just wanted to let you know that John and I have been thinking and praying for you. We got the news as we were driving to Boise to catch a flight to Seattle and then to VanCouver where we got on the ship to cruise to Alaska. I am so glad that everything went well. Dad kept us informed of what was happening so that we didn't worry to much. We are so grateful that he is doing well. We are now back home and hope to make it up to see you guys soon.
1 comment:
Just wanted to let you know that John and I have been thinking and praying for you. We got the news as we were driving to Boise to catch a flight to Seattle and then to VanCouver where we got on the ship to cruise to Alaska. I am so glad that everything went well. Dad kept us informed of what was happening so that we didn't worry to much. We are so grateful that he is doing well. We are now back home and hope to make it up to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment