Saturday, August 7, 2010

Yesterday was a pretty decent day - not quite as strong as the day before, but still pretty good. However, he is having jabbing pains along his left side. They run along where Dr. Denyer had to drain around his lungs because of built-up fluid. They seem to be muscle spasms, and if you've never had such a thing, you're really missing out. They can send you to your knees, and finding a comfortable position can be a mystery. But we're doing well, otherwise.

2 comments:

My 'Little Womens' Mom! said...

I'm so glad for the updates and the good news of progress. I've been watching for you out walking on the street as I'm sure many of us are here in Hibbard. You both will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers for a continued speedy recovery.
With love and best wishes,
Dave & Barbara Hansen

Pam Eynon said...

So this is the way I am keeping in touch....give us some more news.....lol! Please know that you and Bob especially are in our prayers! We love you guys!


Creatures from the deep (Hawaii 07)

Henry's Lake catch - 5 pounders